Saturday, February 13, 2010

The First Bog Entry


This is not my first blog creation. And I seriously doubt it will be my last. I have blogs out there in the ether that I have forgotten the links to. They were created for a specific purpose. That purpose was achieved. That blog complete. I have a blog that I am trying to maintain on a regular basis, but that really is more difficult than I originally thought. Especially since that blog is very content specific. At one point the content was being repurposed, but I have since corrected that.

So here I am, another specific purposed blog.
I posted the purpose of the assignment, as well as the points to be considered for an A (from the rubric) to help keep me on target.

Do I expect this blog to be followed?
No, well except by my assigned commenter "Hi Jill"
and Dr Rawson, and maybe Jeffry Rand.

3 comments:

  1. Hey Laura,
    My name is Brittany. I will be commenting on your blog. There was a mix up at the beginning. However, I am ready to read your thoughts and comment.
    So you have experience with blogging that is great. I am sure making this blog was a walk in the park for you. You are lucky! In contrast, I have zero experience with this technology. So the start of my blog took some time and patience. I look forward to reading your blogs. Looks to me like I have a lot of commenting to do!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Brittany, yep you were reassigned to me.
    So along that line I need to change the Hi Jill to Hi Brittany, consider it done!
    Welcome. Oh and I can be a bit overly opinionated here, so have a large grain of salt handy as you read.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey laura, I have enjoyed reading your blogs so far. :)

    ReplyDelete